Spoiling Christmas

Just ruined the surprise for the first time this year. Guy answered the door and says "boy she's gonna be pissed that this wasn't wrapped."

People, if you want to keep the surprise, no matter how much money you save online, please go to the store. I don't want attitude because i "spoiled" Christmas.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I just deliver them, I don't pack them. Merry Christmas. **walk off**
By the way. You s* at fantasy football.
image.jpg
image.jpg

OH

Cementups

Box Monkey
He wasn't talking about kids presents, he was talking about an adult present that his wife was getting him.

TTKU

He didn't clarify either way.

And even so, most adults already know what their partners are getting them. It's usually, this is what I want and she goes and buys it.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I don't GAF if I "ruin" an adult's surprise. If the adult who ordered it sent it to the address where the ultimate recipient would be without verifying with the shipper how it would be packed/shipped, it's their own damn fault. Now from Thanksgiving to Christmas if I'm delivering a bicycle, big barbie dream house, or motorized kid's car/ride-on toy where it appears to be a present I'll make an attempt to hide it somewhere and leave an infonotice as I don't want to mess up an innocent kid's Christmas because his or her parent is a dumb@ss.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
There was a lady many moons ago that ripped on me for 20 minutes because I ruined her little boy's Christmas because he saw his gift.
Needless to say, I go to extra lengths to insure that I don't do that again. I indirect, I wrap in black plastic, I DR to places that are out of view of prying eyes. You name it, I have done it. Saves me a butt chewing and save Christmas for little ones.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
For some reason I don't think that a company that makes roughly 13 million a day is going to go down in flames. UPS PROPHITS 1.2 billion every 3 months...
A nice chunk of that comes from residential surcharges thanks to, you guessed it, people buying stuff online