Spread of Mexico flu

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
I agree.....I agree......I agree.........
Should have been done a long time ago.:angry:

Take a look at history. You'll like this. Did you know that in the Eisenhower Administration there was a massive problem with illegal immigrants? Federal authorities thought the illegal immigrants were hopping northbound freights out of San Antone and Houston because they were showing up mostly in the industrialized cities of the north (mostly steel country if I'm not mistaken). ANYWAY, somebody had enough. With a Border Patrol just a fraction of what it is today, the government 'cleaned house.' One kind of neat--though of possibly dubious legality today in our politically correct society--was charter ships and use military transport vessels to move detained illegals waaaaay south in Mexico. They went through some really rough seas--possibly deliberate but I'm not sure--which made these people not just far from home but quite sick. They were released in Mexico hundreds or thousands of miles from their families. They had to get back north on their own. Talk about a deterrent. I saw numbers once but very, very few of those illegals tried crossing the U.S. border again without proper papers.

I vote to give them the Alamo back - its nothing but another tourist trap now days (I'm fully prepared to hear from you Texans- bring it on):happy2:

And you will!! Don't mess with Texas!! Long live the Republic of Texas!! -Rocky

This last was a joke, folks. :happy-very:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Also during the Great Depression, 1,000's of illegals were shipped south with the idea being that jobs for citizens would now be open.
And it worked.
History has shown that it has worked, so why can't it be done today ?

UPSNewbie

1Trick,
I truly feel for the one you know that was afflicted by GBS.
Your negative warning about vaccinations is just another example of your negativity.
Vaccination benefits out weigh the negatives, by far,
You wish ill upon me, I wish no ill to you.
In my "smartness", I know you harm yourself more than anything I could wish upon you.

Not just vaccinations. Look at the info page that comes with regular medication. I've had a couple that had page-long possibilities of side effects.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I want to know who had "relations" with a pig and started this whole mess.

I just noticed that this was your first post. I would like to thank you for such a well thought out, informed and intelligent contribution to this forum. I can only hope that you continue to provide us with similar posts as we will all be so much better off and Brown Cafe will prosper as a result of your input. Again, thank you.

rod

Retired 22 years
How do we know "goslow" isn't on to something. Correct me if I'm wrong (and I'm sure you will:happy2:) but isn't AIDS a virus-- and we all know where that started.

Livin the Dream?

Disillusioned UPSer
How do we know "goslow" isn't on to something. Correct me if I'm wrong (and I'm sure you will:happy2:) but isn't AIDS a virus-- and we all know where that started.

The Flu virus is airborne-survivable, transferred between birds, swine, and humans. No actual contact with the carrier is required....... So get the visual that goslow supplied out of your head. (and if you do, please tell me how you did it. For the love of GOD)

AIDS virus is body-fluid transferred. My understanding is Africa/Monkees. And now I gotta go lay down......

rod

Retired 22 years
The Flu virus is airborne-survivable, transferred between birds, swine, and humans. No actual contact with the carrier is required....... So get the visual that goslow supplied out of your head. (and if you do, please tell me how you did it. For the love of GOD)

AIDS virus is body-fluid transferred. My understanding is Africa/Monkees. And now I gotta go lay down......[/QUOTE]

I hope not with a swine or a monkey:happy2:

P

pickup

AIDS virus is body-fluid transferred. My understanding is Africa/Monkees. And now I gotta go lay down......[/QUOTE]

I hope not with a swine or a monkey:happy2:

I care not a fig

to eat a pig

I do not like green eggs and ham

I do not like them, Sam(onella) I am

P

pickup

It just got potentially a lot worse

I thought the story was a joke , and then I saw that every thing else was legit.

link states that people can turn into "zombies" I'd pursue it more but I am going through nictine withdrawal and don't seem to have the inclination