Squirrel Death count

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
When you hit a squirrel, you are feeding other animals in the process, so you are helping nature. Road kill is tasty!

Packmule

I never try to hit anything, and if it's reasonable to do so, I slow down to miss them. Still I've smushed a few.
The worst is when a family of turkeys with chicks suddenly runs up onto the road. Haven't hit any yet but it's coming.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
downloadfile-8.jpeg

barnyard

KTM rider
I was in a suburban neighborhood my 2nd year of driving, came up a hill, driving towards 3 housewives on their evening walk. 3 squirrels ran out in the road, could not decide which side they were going to run, zig-zagged several times. I hit all three. The housewives screamed and I had everything I could do to keep from laughing till I passed them. I was not laughing because I hit all 3 squirrels, but because of their extreme over-reaction.

I also hit a mink. Very narrow road, saw it coming, slowed down, could not do anything other than hit it. Seemed like it was trying to get hit.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
I was in a suburban neighborhood my 2nd year of driving, came up a hill, driving towards 3 housewives on their evening walk. 3 squirrels ran out in the road, could not decide which side they were going to run, zig-zagged several times. I hit all three. The housewives screamed and I had everything I could do to keep from laughing till I passed them. I was not laughing because I hit all 3 squirrels, but because of their extreme over-reaction.

I also hit a mink. Very narrow road, saw it coming, slowed down, could not do anything other than hit it. Seemed like it was trying to get hit.
Maybe you should have hit the housewives

barnyard

KTM rider
I always aim for turkeys. Have not hit one yet. I am hoping to hit one at the end of the day, hoping to just stun it, toss it in the back of the truck and park it for unloading like nothing happened.

I would imagine that hilarity would ensue.

giggity

I've had a turkey AND a peacock fly into the windshield. Also had a turkey fly into the driver side door -- luckily it was closed.

Sent using BrownCafe App