[Srs] Feeling ballsy, What would happen if I asked for a raise? (PreLoader) 1yr4months+

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
I just want to talk to a higher up, see what kind of :censored2:ery I can ensue. I honestly don't care if I don't but I want to see what'd happen. I feel like everyone is too scared to ask, so if I do, what do you think they'd say? Who should I talk to about it? I want to speak to a higher up, higher than my full timer, my full timer's boss's boss, and his boss's boss. Let's have some fun here why the hell not.

Edit: I'm working at ups for the benefits, they're flippin' awesome. I don't need more money as I'm just in college living with my parents. It'd be pretty cool to see what'd happen if I tried.
Eheh :happy-very:

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I'm reminded of that Dukes of Hazzard scene where Boss Hogg explains to Roscoe about getting 50 percent of 50 percent OF 50 percent...like he's getting a bonus.

PTPeanuts

I mean it does say that all wages outlined in the contract are to be minimums.
So he could technically be given a raise if the company wanted to do so.

watdaflock?

I just want to talk to a higher up, see what kind of :censored2:ery I can ensue. I honestly don't care if I don't but I want to see what'd happen. I feel like everyone is too scared to ask, so if I do, what do you think they'd say? Who should I talk to about it? I want to speak to a higher up, higher than my full timer, my full timer's boss's boss, and his boss's boss. Let's have some fun here why the hell not.

Edit: I'm working at ups for the benefits, they're flippin' awesome. I don't need more money as I'm just in college living with my parents. It'd be pretty cool to see what'd happen if I tried.

You'd never get transferred to someone directly, that high up. You'd only get their voice mail.

What are you going to college for? Is UPS only temporary? You should become a PT Sup, it'll look better on your resume.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I mean it does say that all wages outlined in the contract are to be minimums.
So he could technically be given a raise if the company wanted to do so.

4F4066E2-F07A-4CDD-B2C8-5BC5C58919CD.gif

6F57C717-BAC2-4D33-96A2-3F6C16FC328B.gif