St Louis: Highest murder rate in the USA. Votes in a Mayor that is anti-police?

quad decade guy

Really? The new Black Mayor(woman) has vowed to reduce and defund the police......in the face of the highest murder rate in the USA. Vowed to divert funds for housing.....I guess so the folks killing each other will have new targets?

She also noted that 70% of all police calls could be handled by other agencies...so the police aren't needed? And that money can go to crack houses....? And abortion mills(birth control)(healthcare).....

Never really addressing how the murder rate would be reduced....

Racist(me)? Nope. It's all there.

And me? Just a casual observer....

You couldn't pay me to go to any of these cities.....

Anything the Democrats touch.......is a complete disaster.

Even in Europe......the left controls France.....they are on the verge of civil war due to uncontrolled Muslim immigration.....promoted by the left.

Sound familiar? Coming to a city near you.......

The Left/Liberal Democrats.....the most danger to the civilized world.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Really? The new Black Mayor(woman) has vowed to reduce and defund the police......in the face of the highest murder rate in the USA. Vowed to divert funds for housing.....I guess so the folks killing each other will have new targets?

You could summarize all this with 3 words ... They're not Americans!

American Values Conversion.jpg

It will be fine

She also noted that 70% of all police calls could be handled by other agencies...so the police aren't needed? And that money can go to crack houses....? And abortion mills(birth control)(healthcare).....

Even in Europe......the left controls France.....they are on the verge of civil war due to uncontrolled Muslim immigration.....promoted by the left.

You think the system that resulted in the highest murder rate in the country doesn’t need some reform?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Years of corporate media, fake news, lies, and conditioning is starting to bare fruit everywhere.
Hold on Dims, you’re gettin’ what you asked for.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Let nature take its course. MO is Open Carry, so all law abiding people should be prepared for the hood rats.
AimPoints are a must for those quick reaction to target shots.

quad decade guy

Issue everyone in St. Louis a gun and let the problem take care of itself. St. Louis is a :poop: hole.
And how did St. Louis of all places.....Gateway to the West.....become the laughing stock of America?

The show me state....

If we peeled back the filthy layers.....what would we find....? Yep.....Liberal Democrats.......the bad apples of every rotten barrel.

quad decade guy

You think the system that resulted in the highest murder rate in the country doesn’t need some reform?
Absolutely! But oddly....you think getting rid of law and order is the solution? This notion is so bizarre as to be inexplicable....but then you are a Liberal Democrat.....

I do think that yes, the system needs reform....but putting a Liberal in place would be the LAST thing I would ever consider.

My first step would be to insert National Guard on every corner of the "hood"...yep a tank in the middle of every intersection....to start..