St. Louis UPS driver surprised by customers with check for new roof

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
St. Louis UPS driver surprised by customers with check for new roof - St Louis Post-Dispatch

Carolyn Crump, a United Parcel Service driver from St. Louis, was surprised Friday by more than 60 of her customers — and their dogs — with a check for a new roof.

Residents on Crump's delivery route gathered Friday afternoon in Concordia Park to surprise the driver of more than 23 years.

“If I’d known this was happening, I would have brought the whole canister (of dog treats),” Crump said, holding a giant check that read "Happy Birthday." Crump's birthday is Monday.

Crump initially came back to the neighborhood because she was told there was a missing package. Instead, the beloved driver was led blindfolded down De Mun Avenue, where she received a check for a new roof.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
She’s making 100k a year why not donate that to some charity that can really use it

This kind of stuff pisses me off the money never gets to where it really needs to go

Just like this stimulus money I don’t need it but I’am sure the hell not going to turn it down

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
She’s making 100k a year why not donate that to some charity that can really use it

This kind of stuff pisses me off the money never gets to where it really needs to go

Just like this stimulus money I don’t need it but I’am sure the hell not going to turn it down
I usually look at it that way too then I start thinking, I have no way of knowing what her financial situation is. She could be a single mom and taking care of parents, etc. Or she could’ve been out of work for awhile. Who knows?