Stacey Abrams -- GA Gubernatorial Candidate

Sportello

No control over your a former president with secret service. Just tell the family you can't be seen with him because his radical views on Jewish people. How hard is that but he didn't care.
Dang man, context.

@floridays posted a picture taken before he was President Obama. It was in a meeting with the Congressional Black Caucus. President Obama has denounced Farrakhan and his views.

There are times when you may be in a place with people you vehemently disagree with.

It's entirely another thing to seek out that person.

@floridays was throwing sand, nothing more, nothing less.

floridays

Dang man, context.

@floridays posted a picture taken before he was President Obama. It was in a meeting with the Congressional Black Caucus. President Obama has denounced Farrakhan and his views.

There are times when you may be in a place with people you vehemently disagree with.

I frankly don't care when the picture was taken, with it being that old it goes to further my idea. The Congressional Black Caucus condoned this man, Obama included.
I would request only one grain of the sand back that I threw. That grain of sand is how I take Obama's denouncement of Brother Louie, his acts and words against the State of Israel illustrate they are birds of a feather. Secondly when a man tells me,
I have a hard time taking anything he says seriously. Put Donald Trump, your President, on the same stage as David Duke, no matter the event and how would the looney tune democrats respond?

It's doubtful Brother Louie broke down the door to get into a Congressional Black Caucus shindig, my guess is he was invited.

The same goes for the Queen of Soul's funeral, I don't think Brother Louie forced himself into a position of such prominence.

I'm guessing you probably reveled in the fact that Trump wasn't invited (first time I've ever heard of being invited to pay respect to a dead mans bones) but the McCain's made it clear that Trump was not welcome. Please spare me your
bsbullf.gif

floridays

Where has John James sought out his funding from?

You weren't a very good lawyer, were you?
Actually I was responding to your offering. I'd have to ask Your Honor, to strike your previous answer, delivered in the form of a question, and direct you to respond. I'll address you in the form of a question if you prefer. I like asking is it true questions when I already know the answer, it has a way of placing a person in a box.

Sportello

Actually I was responding to your offering. I'd have to ask Your Honor, to strike your previous answer, delivered in the form of a question, and direct you to respond. I'll address you in the form of a question if you prefer. I like asking is it true questions when I already know the answer, it has a way of placing a person in a box.
No wonder you were disbarred.

vantexan

Dang man, context.

When did he denounce Farrakhan? That picture was squelched until long after Obama became president. Can't imagine why.

rod

Retired 22 years
I have had a few chances to see her on the TV screens, she is one sharp lady. Georgians are lucky to have such a great candidate.

Damn--has it come to this. Political endorsements on Brown Café? I get enough of that crap in my home state.