Star Wars Talk. Spoiler Alert.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Having waited a few weeks to see the Force Awakens, I tried my best to avoid any Star Wars talk so I wouldn't read any spoilers. Now that I have seen it, there are many spoilers that beg to be discussed. Remember, if you haven't seen the new Star Wars yet, read this thread at your own peril.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Having waited a few weeks to see the Force Awakens, I tried my best to avoid any Star Wars talk so I wouldn't read any spoilers. Now that I have seen it, there are many spoilers that beg to be discussed. Remember, if you haven't seen the new Star Wars yet, read this thread at your own peril.
Spoil me please! What are we talking about? We need @Lead Belly and @Brownslave688 for sure.

image.png

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Things like Han Solo being killed, the whole plot being recycled death star nonsense, who is Rey's father? Etc.
I knew Solo was going to get killed. Harrison Ford always hated the Solo character. He wanted to kill him off after Empire Strikes back lol. I saw that 1 coming a mile away. A true Star Wars head would know this as im sure Lead Belly probably knew like i did lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Im definitely getting it on Bluray when it comes out. The audio n video junkie in me loved the movie. Nice addition on bluray for the JUMPLEX lol.