Starbucks at Yosemite National Park

Starbucks at Yosemite

• Total voters

MAKAVELI

I think it's too late to stop corporate infiltration. The park concessions are already run by a big Corp. If one wants to get away from all that they have to venture outside the valley in the High Sierra.

oldngray

nowhere special
HUNGRY COUSIN.png

rod

Retired 22 years
All I know is the RV sites at Yellowstone are ran by a private company and were the worst sites of all the camping we did on that western swing.

rickyb

not suprising; truly american

i thought i heard a few years back the park service already had a deal with corporations as a means of "funding".

the issue in america is never a shortage of money; the issue is always how it chooses to raise and spend its money.

bbsam

Staff member
So Starbucks today, McDonalds tomorrow? Maybe sell off renaming rights to the highest bidder? C'mon. Capitalism doesn't have to be in the front seat on every ride.

And @Monkey Butt you are correct. Last time I attempted to change my own diaper was three hours of frustration followed up by a day and a half of watching sports all weekend naked. Luckily my wife made it home Monday morning to dress me for work.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
So Starbucks today, McDonalds tomorrow? Maybe sell off renaming rights to the highest bidder? C'mon. Capitalism doesn't have to be in the front seat on every ride.
My sentiments exactly. Where would it stop? Nippon Golden Gate Bridge? Amazon Library of Congress?

moreluck

golden ticket member
My sentiments exactly. Where would it stop? Nippon Golden Gate Bridge? Amazon Library of Congress?
Think of all the ball park names!!

PNC Park
AT&T Park
Busch Stadium
Citizens Bank Park
Petgo Park
Globe Life Park
Minute Maid Park
Safeco Field
Target Field

Last edited: