Start time Monday?

No1b4Me

Was off yesterday and today. At an airhub. Paid. Start back up tuesday. Overtime from now until xmas. 22 and hour . Anything over 5 hours will be 33 an hour.

Drink Craft Beer

11pm Sunday. Which means time and a half for the whole shift.
No disrespect but is this definitely true?

Schedule showed today that pre-load starts 10:00pm Sunday. Thought maybe that the first 2hrs would be time and a half (if we were lucky) then straight time after midnight.

I asked a few drivers and the one figured with such a long shift, that the pre-load would end up getting time an a half after 5hrs regardless. That when I asked "how do we know for sure we'll be working that long. We could be done at 2:30-3:00am (speculation)??"

Brisket

Schedule showed today that pre-load starts 10:00pm Sunday. Thought maybe that the first 2hrs would be time and a half (if we were lucky) then straight time after midnight.

I asked a few drivers and the one figured with such a long shift, that the pre-load would end up getting time an a half after 5hrs regardless. That when I asked "how do we know for sure we'll be working that long. We could be done at 2:30-3:00am (speculation)??"

Good luck!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Yes....this is what my steward told me and I confirmed by looking it up in the supplement. It could vary by local.