Start time reduced 30minutes twlight!

fethrs

our start time got moved from 445am to 415am and are volume went up about 10,000 pieces a day

Nice, our start time is 3am Monday and varies between 3:35 and 3:45 the rest of the week. I start an hour early tho. We had 84,000 yesterday, 26,000 were smalls we processed in small spa.

UPSviking

Nice, our start time is 3am Monday and varies between 3:35 and 3:45 the rest of the week. I start an hour early tho. We had 84,000 yesterday, 26,000 were smalls we processed in small spa.

WOW.....

We have an busy day when we hit 9,000....!

And we are one of the biggest centers in our region....

I guees we have market share left to steal........:happy-very:

skatebmx05

Yea not sure what are volume was I felt it was crazy I have been there about 3 weeks they gave me a 4th truck and over 1100 boxes total lol

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Airs are always the same until the week before Christmas. My son however who works in the sort aisle has gotten ot Monday and Tuesday.

cwmaxxout

Volume is up I got over 6 hrs. monday no complaint about overtime! 15 working days till x-mas. Get it while they giving it!!!!