Started my 30

RuthlessSupSlayer

Laat week i started my qualifying period. I was out with 2 members of management then pulled on the 4th day. I was told this the night before. When we went out we were 3.5 hours over. Also we were planned for more than 6.5 hours of work on all those days.

The day i was pulled i came in and got the manifest and followed the driver for about y hours. I let him know i was following him. I took notes and numbered the stops in order and ran a tracer with my gps.

I should be ony own come next week. I feel pretty good about it!

Poop Head

Judge me.
I have seen your advice about this already and have acquired some with aloe to ease the burn!
Boom!! That's what I'm talking about!!!
Now keep that load organized!!!! Have a plan, know where you're going. Dont start driving "hoping" you'll find the street/number you need. Use the tools available to you! Use MAPS and mirrors. If you have ANY doubt about a situation, DONT DO IT!!!
Stay humble
Drink Ovaltine ®

trickpony1

Prepare a healthy lunch with electrolyte drinks at home the night before you go out alone.
At a proper time, park your PC in a safe place, punch lunch and sort/set up your load while eating lunch. Organize your thoughts and load for the remainder of the day.

The company knows new drivers do this to qualify. It's not a secret. It worked for me.

Let the flaming begin...

LeadBelly

Banned
Laat week i started my qualifying period. I was out with 2 members of management then pulled on the 4th day. I was told this the night before. When we went out we were 3.5 hours over. Also we were planned for more than 6.5 hours of work on all those days.

The day i was pulled i came in and got the manifest and followed the driver for about y hours. I let him know i was following him. I took notes and numbered the stops in order and ran a tracer with my gps.

I should be ony own come next week. I feel pretty good about it!
Are they telling you you'll work regularly? In September the vacations die down.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You're already further along than most guys. For many it doesn't seem to click you need to put a little extra effort in until day 18 and they're still struggling.

RuthlessSupSlayer

You're already further along than most guys. For many it doesn't seem to click you need to put a little extra effort in until day 18 and they're still struggling.
Well my understanding with this job is that you have to take it from them. I ask questions, i ask for reports so i can see where i need to improve, i ask for recording reports from drivers who used to run the route so i can see how they ran it. I am doing everything i can to make it.

ski or die

Ski or Die
The nite before, hire several Uber drivers. Meet them at the start of your route and give each driver a back seat full of package each day until your 30 days are up.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Run ODO 100% except if there will be a service failure or you're going to get DQ'ed
@MyTripisCut would like that.
2017-08-22-15-37-17-.jpg