Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Do they have to be clean and new...

Or...

The same one for a couple weeks that was balled up in my pocket, on the seat, in the center console...

542thruNthru

Looks like my steward will have to start wearing this again. Our new DM should like it.

20200821_090707.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You can thank the unvaccinated population.
This has nothing to do with them.

1) everyone has had a chance to get vaccinated at this point. The unvaxxed have made their bed. Who cares if they get sick?

2) even the vaccinated are getting and spreading the virus.

Short of hospitals being completely overran at this point it should be everything 100% open life as usual.

This is about control. It’s about pitting two sides against each other. If you think this is the unvaccinated’s fault you’ve been politically played like a fiddle.

The Driver

I drive.
This has nothing to do with them.

1) everyone has had a chance to get vaccinated at this point. The unvaxxed have made their bed. Who cares if they get sick?

2) even the vaccinated are getting and spreading the virus.

Short of hospitals being completely overran at this point it should be everything 100% open life as usual.

This is about control. It’s about pitting two sides against each other. If you think this is the unvaccinated’s fault you’ve been politically played like a fiddle.
It's the unvaccinated population who are putting themselves at risk, yes. It's their fault. Blame also lies with people who spread misinformation for personal gain, in my view.

You're right, though, for me it's ultimately one big shrug. Whatever. I don't want people to get sick and die from a preventable illness like this, but that's what's unfolding.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's the unvaccinated population who are putting themselves at risk, yes. It's their fault. Blame also lies with people who spread misinformation for personal gain, in my view.

You're right, though, for me it's ultimately one big shrug. Whatever. I don't want people to get sick and die from a preventable illness like this, but that's what's unfolding.
People get to choose what risk situations they’re comfortable with every single day. It’s called living a life of freedom.