Starting Preloader

wg1193

Hi, My names Will and i recently started a job as a preloader. I was wondering how many trucks did you guys start with? because it's barely going to be my 2nd and they've already had me loading 2 trucks and by the end of the week they want me to be loading 4 trucks, is this normal? any tips on how now to miss the packages when you get them in bulks at a time.?

S

splozi

I started loading 3 trucks in a full-blown area, not a training area. This is typical. UPS likes to get their moneys worth right off the bat, which is why the supposed one-week "training" turns into 2-3 days.

NY11725

In my hub, I unload, and I then quickly run to the sort isle, and sort what I unloaded, and then I run over to each PD as fast as I can, and I pick off what I sorted down to the trailers, and then I run down into the trailer, and load. :knockedout:

klolx

In my hub, I unload, and I then quickly run to the sort isle, and sort what I unloaded, and then I run over to each PD as fast as I can, and I pick off what I sorted down to the trailers, and then I run down into the trailer, and load. :knockedout:

LMAO

U

uber

Hi, My names Will and i recently started a job as a preloader. I was wondering how many trucks did you guys start with? because it's barely going to be my 2nd and they've already had me loading 2 trucks and by the end of the week they want me to be loading 4 trucks, is this normal? any tips on how now to miss the packages when you get them in bulks at a time.?

If there's a Will there is a way.

S

splozi

"Walk at a brisk pace, don't run."

Buck Fifty

Still LMAO !

wg1193

Its actually been getting easier, at first i thought i wouldnt be able to handle it but it's actually really easy once you get the hang of it...