Static

YesYouDidPushAButton

Funny to read what other people do. I do the same thing as soon as it cools off, I touch the bulkhead as I slide out of the seat and I dont get shocked. On the cool nights it was cool to touch the lock and watch the lightning bolt jump from the key to the door. It's absolutely habit, I do it all the time now, even in summer.

PackageDonkey

Box Delivery Man
anti static dr marten boots do the trick. comfy and last about 9 months or so. tried wearing snow boots when we got snow here last winter but had to switch back to my docks. Id rather have wet socks than shock myself every five minutes.

barnyard

KTM rider
dryer sheet in pocket, static magic on dash. got tired of it quickly.

2 enthusiastic thumbs up.

Brought a dryer sheet this morning and forgot about it till 3p. Pulled it out of my pocket and wiped down the driver's seat. The static stopped for the rest of the day. I still flinched when I touched the bulkhead door, but no shock.

I am thinking I will buy a box of them and toss them in with other "can't live without" stuff that I take every day.

L

Loufan

I get shocked by lexmark and HP boxes at work, especially when it's cold. That weird coating they put over it must be the reason.

Speedy Cerviche

Funny to read what other people do. I do the same thing as soon as it cools off, I touch the bulkhead as I slide out of the seat and I dont get shocked. On the cool nights it was cool to touch the lock and watch the lightning bolt jump from the key to the door. It's absolutely habit, I do it all the time now, even in summer.
You see? The methods work. It's a fact.