Jvoorhees1984

Hello. I recently interviewed for the package handler position (4am-9am) at the Farmingdale/Melville location on thanksgiving eve (11/22/17). I was told to fill out the remaining online documents (tax forms and direct deposit forms) and that a background check would be run. Is there any way I can contact somone to inquire about the status? Cannot find a phone number, only the standard 800 number is available.

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
Pretty sure it’s automagic after you fill out the info. Background check comes back after two or so days generally unless you finished the app on a friday

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hello. I recently interviewed for the package handler position (4am-9am) at the Farmingdale/Melville location on thanksgiving eve (11/22/17). I was told to fill out the remaining online documents (tax forms and direct deposit forms) and that a background check would be run. Is there any way I can contact somone to inquire about the status? Cannot find a phone number, only the standard 800 number is available.
We can't tell you that until you answer this: Giants or Jets?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
We can't tell you that until you answer this: Giants or Jets?
Vikings.
images

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
call them maybe