Western Pennsylvania
Southwest Package
Western
Local 89
Local 135
Latin America
Local 926

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would assume eventually ups will have to cave and give them what they want......lol

Why? The master is done, there has been no loss of business and Peak is going to set yet another record.

It is not uncommon for unionized employees to work for years under the terms of the existing contract.

I don't think it will be years before this is settled-----I think we will have all of the supplements wrapped up by late January with retro pay checks issued in March.

Double the shuttle bonus?

It may take more than a bigger shuttle bonus to fix it. I would love to hear from somebody in local 89. One of the problems Ive heard about ,is the long wait time getting back n forth to Worldport. that would be like you or I stuck in the center for an hour(unpaid) before you are able to get to your car , so that you can drive home.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Why? The master is done, there has been no loss of business and Peak is going to set yet another record.

It is not uncommon for unionized employees to work for years under the terms of the existing contract.

I don't think it will be years before this is settled-----I think we will have all of the supplements wrapped up by late January with retro pay checks issued in March.
I don't think all of them will be settled by January, but we shall see.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It may take more than a bigger shuttle bonus to fix it. I would love to hear from somebody in local 89. One of the problems Ive heard about ,is the long wait time getting back n forth to Worldport. that would be like you or I stuck in the center for an hour(unpaid) before you are able to get to your car , so that you dan drive home.
Agreed, that's some BS..if we're stuck in the building, we should be getting paid...