stay hydrated

Loyal Teamster

Make sure to drink lots of water guys, this heat wave is no joke. One of the preloaders got a heatstroke this morning. W should be back down to normal temperatures by the end of the week.

Attachments

• 13419094_1050206888396862_8130135241563897064_n.jpg
    13419094_1050206888396862_8130135241563897064_n.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 171

big idea

Leave bulk head door open and when all bulk is delivered on floor open back door also while delivering res. areas.Please don't do this on highways.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Leave bulk head door open and when all bulk is delivered on floor open back door also while delivering res. areas.Please don't do this on highways.
You are kidding, right?

Ever hear of telematics?

You will be in the center manager's office the next day.

But it was a funny sugestion.

DOK

They should have a gate as a back door, I've seen bread delivery guys with this, looks like fence material. They had rear barn doors wide open.

Cementups

Box Monkey

You are kidding, right?

Ever hear of telematics?

You will be in the center manager's office the next day.

But it was a funny sugestion.

The proper way is to send a message in saying that your bulk head door broke and you will be living it open for the rest of the day (to cover your butt on telematics) and then open both doors (no telematics on rear door). Enjoy nice flow of air through truck.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
image.jpeg
Buddy of mine just set me this picture. I have 3 cases of 3 flavors myself on order for tomorrow. I prefer the zero calorie ones as I'll drink 4-5 a day while on route. Kroger has a sale till Wendsday on Poweraids at .59 a piece.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
The proper way is to send a message in saying that your bulk head door broke and you will be living it open for the rest of the day (to cover your butt on telematics) and then open both doors (no telematics on rear door). Enjoy nice flow of air through truck.
Then they send a mechanic out and meet you on- road, and realize the door is not broken, and you are terminated for dishonesty , not very good advice brother.