Stay off my lawn!!!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
UPS would send a PT supe out with a bag of topsoil and a couple handfuls of contractor grade seed.
I wish my big boss would allow that. I slid off a cul de sac in the snow and got stuck. Supposed homeowner wanted it fixed. My manager was more than willing to go out with a bag of dirt and some seed. His boss said no. Landscaping company charged $300.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I almost always walk across the lawn unless there is deep snow.... sometimes I pay the price for it too:poop:
I laugh at people who water and fertilize it... heck a decent dry spell in the summer can save me a few weeks of mowing.
Don't dis' good turf! It's what makes American great!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I wish my big boss would allow that. I slid off a cul de sac in the snow and got stuck. Supposed homeowner wanted it fixed. My manager was more than willing to go out with a bag of dirt and some seed. His boss said no. Landscaping company charged $300.
Need more than a bag of soil, no?
maxresdefault.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I try to avoid mcDonalds, but I just tried their new mushroom and Swiss burger. Holy crap that was good. It’s on a different bun than normal, with a thick slice of Swiss on the burger (thicker burger than normal), grilled mushrooms and battered fried onion pieces.