stealing our supplies

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
i got a package today,, fedex ground,, from walmart. the outside was white plastic wrapped around a ups air box.... nice

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Who cares? I deliver numerous packages that are either fed ex or post office boxes. As long as its got our label on it paid for and I'll del it. I don't care if a fed ex shipper uses our boxes. In all honestly most customers don't know the difference in our labels and would look at the box and think ups delivered it.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Who cares? I deliver numerous packages that are either fed ex or post office boxes. As long as its got our label on it paid for and I'll del it. I don't care if a fed ex shipper uses our boxes. In all honestly most customers don't know the difference in our labels and would look at the box and think ups delivered it.

because walmart is using our next day air box provided for free to send fedex ground

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Just what are you going to do? There is not one member of our management team that is going to tell Wal-Mart, and their billions what box they are going to use.

DS

Fenderbender
I don't know if you still have customers that still use waybills,
but I still have quite a few.When shipping international pkgs,
the documentation often will not fit in the ups pouch.Fedex
pouches on the other hand,are much larger and easier to use.
My old fedex buddy got relooped,and I never see him now.
He used to keep me well stocked.

tourists24

kinda reminds me of when mgt gets onto me for not keeping my letter boxes supplied all the time..... I try and tell them that I fill them at least once a week but someone loves our supplies and I cant keep them filled..... but I have to keep it stocked....lol

rod

Retired 22 years
My siter-in-law told me that all the gals in her office would raid the UPS letter box for those way/bill envelopes that were about 8 inches by 10 inches. They would peal the protective cover off leaving the sticky part exposed so the could stick their hand in them and use them for lint removers.