Stealing

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Re: Wally's list- Stuff that sucks to have in load! ™

Why the TM?

You seem to be mistaken......these are two different threads.

Gotta love young hoods with nothing better to do than steal stuff that others payed for because you feel entitled to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

BrownChoice

This time of year, thefts can run high at this company. Unfortunately it is just part of the cost of doing this kind of business. I frequently get asked, "dont you ever wonder whats in the boxes you deliver?"

as a matter of fact, i dont.. Its none of my business and i like my job way to much to be that curious.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This time of year, thefts can run high at this company. Unfortunately it is just part of the cost of doing this kind of business. I frequently get asked, "dont you ever wonder whats in the boxes you deliver?"

as a matter of fact, i dont.. Its none of my business and i like my job way to much to be that curious.

Did you even read the article? The thieves were not UPS employees----they were kids following one of our driver's delivering a residential section.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

oh Dave....just when I think I sort of understand you. Let's review....my comment to oldngray was.....a JOKE! Remember those? Yes, I have a Regents Diploma, a Bachelor's degree and let's leave it at that......

...yet you were stumped by a subtle comment on the purchase of Manhattan Island for $24 worth of beads....

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
...yet you were stumped by a subtle comment on the purchase of Manhattan Island for $24 worth of beads....
So....I must be lying? Yes, I didn't think you had anything else to say on the subject. You can judge the validity of one's educational achievements based on a single comment? That's amazing, where did you gain such a talent? Were you born with it, or did you learn it in college? Tell me more, Dave, about how awesome you are while you insult me....lol