6 working termination
7 mean looks

The steps of discipline are:
1. Verbal Humiliation
2. Soft Touch / Tickle
3. Spanking / Whipping
4. Choking / Suffocation

The Real Jack RyanMI6

Thank you to all those who responded, very informative, except wide load - i havent laughed that hard in a while thanks i really needed it.
Im asking in behalf of a friend who as it turns out is a labor contract lawyer and writes these things for a living. Im not sure yet what he's getting at or where he's going but iur conversations are always interesting to say the least. If and thats a big if he has anything to add ill post it

Skooney

4 working terms, and then you get fired. Get your job back. 4 more working terms. And then they forget you were ever in trouble.

browntroll

they always told us walking on moving belts are automatic termination, any truth to this and whats
the chance of getting your job back.

The Real Jack RyanMI6

During a conversation on the new driver and weekend delivery service we started talking about other issues, and he said help me understand the way in which ups... most of the answers i already knew i just wasnt familiar with the steps of discipline hope that clears up the confusion

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
1. Verbal Warning
2. Warning Letter
3. 1 Day Suspension
4. 3. Day Suspension
5. 5 Day Suspension
6. Termination
Just curious
Do i have that right or am i way off base?

Not guaranteed in my supplement that way but the Local always makes them consistent with what has been done in the past. Also, depends on the offense. If its attendance, sounds about right.