Steps of termination

Lordpo69

I just have a quick question before my phone dies...
Do they have to give you a verbal warning either in person or by phone before they can terminate you ..trying to find out ..any help is appreciated..thx

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Do they have to give you a verbal warning either in person or by phone before they can terminate you ..trying to find out ..any help is appreciated..thx

Depends on what they are terminating you for as to if they need to give you a WRITTEN warning

Lordpo69

13 % at a bus stop on way home..but yes ..all I got was a termination letter in mail today..I was told over a week ago ..Im a tcd. .in Austin TX..that they would call me in when they needed me that's it .. I have a text from one of the sups saying so ..not sure what to do ..Im new was peak driver. They brought me in last month

Lordpo69

Btw. .it states article 52 I think it was ..I read it..in the contract book ...that I should have 10 days to respond to letter of termination. ..am I understanding that correctly?

ManInBrown

You're a temp, and they sent you a notice of termination letter? Lol. Good luck with that one. Here they just fire you.

We had a casual years ago that they loved. This was even before the hiring spree. Now they keep most off he street casuals that have a pulse. Anyway, they loved this driver. He was a LOCK to be put on permanent after Xmas. One night they send him a message asking him to cover a pickup. He was sick of having to do more work when he was done. Told them no. He got back to the building and they walked him off. Never to be seen again.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

No

Coldworld

60 months and counting
13 % at a bus stop on way home..but yes ..all I got was a termination letter in mail today..I was told over a week ago ..Im a tcd. .in Austin TX..that they would call me in when they needed me that's it .. I have a text from one of the sups saying so ..not sure what to do ..Im new was peak driver. They brought me in last month
Tcd=scam= 2 tier wage system = fact!!!