Steve Jobs: RIP

This a hard day for the Jobs family and more to come in the near future, my heart goes out to them.

I hope that Apple has some people that can continue the legacy of what he started and continue to be innovative.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This a hard day for the Jobs family and more to come in the near future, my heart goes out to them.

I hope that Apple has some people that can continue the legacy of what he started and continue to be innovative.
I believe his name is Tim Cook(not sure) and he presented their newest gizmo the other day. He's the brains and Steve was the creative visionary.

I believe his name is Tim Cook(not sure) and he presented their newest gizmo the other day. He's the brains and Steve was the creative visionary.
He may have been the one doing the hands on development in recent years, but Job was plenty smart not just in the visionary sense. The whole concept and early development of Windows was Jobs doing. If they weren't so high priced, I would have the biggest baddest Mac made.

wkmac

Among many reasons to admire Jobs, he never had Apple form a Political Action Committee to lobby gov't on Apple's behalf!

moreluck

golden ticket member
He may have been the one doing the hands on development in recent years, but Job was plenty smart not just in the visionary sense. The whole concept and early development of Windows was Jobs doing. If they weren't so high priced, I would have the biggest baddest Mac made.
He dreamed up a lot of stuff on his highs and then told it to Steve Wozniak to actually build it.