Stevetheupsguy

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
His blog is in his signature.

If he's not been checking in here, he may see it if you say hi to him there.

whiskey

As long as he is still running, where ever he is, he's just fine.
As for me, more research on time traveling. Easy.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I guess hiding here under this rock isn't doing anything for me, so I guess I'll open up about my situation. My Wife of 11 years, and I, have split. This was not a mutually agreed to decision, so I'm a bit heart broken right now. I've been forced to start all over, AGAIN. So while I have every other weekend free to do as I please, I guessed it would be best to chime in and let you people know what was up. Other than this, I'm injured, so I haven't been running, though I did requalify for the 2012 Boston Marathon, on December 19th, which is the last time I ran. I have had a groin issue for quite sometime, and developed a case of Plantar Fasciitis while training for my last marathon.

I'm not saying that I haven't been working, or even working out, I'm just not running right now till I get this groin issue fixed. My foot seems to be recovering, with a little help from some sort of steroid my buddy the foot Dr has injected.

So, as you can tell, I'm not feeling to well, and I don't want the pain of my situation bleeding into everything I post. What I've said pretty much covers everything, so I'll leave it at that.

Oh, and btw, I miss you guys...........including the old Air Force "dude".

Sorry, forgot to post my latest picture. WHAT; It's a crisis!

100_5849.jpg

Nimnim

The Nim
Good to see you STUG. I saw the post on your blog a couple weeks ago, but didn't feel it prudent to bother you about it, that and it could just be plain creeeeepy. I can't offer much past my condolences, but I'm here if you need to talk.

I also hate to look like I'm making light of this, but perhaps this clip will bring a smile to your face.