Steward help..Seniority?

brownmvp

What's up BC family quick question if i suspect that my center has hired /trained a seasonal driver before me (6 year preloader) can the steward inquire w/o me filing a grievance. I never seen this dude but its possible he can work the pm shift.
So i don't want to file w/o knowing for sure. I tried to stick around and ask my steward but i didn't see him today. I will definitely ask tomorrow.
If i file and i was wrong that's just putting a bigger target on my back but if my suspicion is right then l'll get a slight upper hand and ill be able to act on it. Ive been back from driving school since aug.

fres431

There should be a building senority list posted in building, check it do some leg work before you cry fowl. They can higher 1 outside for every 6 inside. Piss someone off? Management loves people like you you fear them..

brownmvp

There should be a building senority list posted in building, check it do some leg work before you cry fowl. They can higher 1 outside for every 6 inside. Piss someone off? Management loves people like you you fear them..
I respect your response but u went a lil too far on your last sentence

fres431

I respect your response but u went a lil too far on your last sentence
Just speaking on what I read in this post..if you are scared to start stuff cuz your scared or retaliation learn the contract abide by it pick your battles, or another option is to fly low under radar, the option I prefer is you as the employee intimidate the management so they leave you alone and are scared to mess with you. Flip it on them

PT Car Washer

No PT temp pc driver aka as cover driver in my building
Having a bit of trouble making sense of your reply but it sounds like you are already a seasonal driver and your management team already have you penciled it somewhere. You can't pick and choose what you will be doing during peak.

brownmvp

Just speaking on what I read in this post..if you are scared to start stuff cuz your scared or retaliation learn the contract abide by it pick your battles, or another option is to fly low under radar, the option I prefer is you as the employee intimidate the management so they leave you alone and are scared to mess with you. Flip it on them
I definetly respect and see where you're coming from thanks bro

brownmvp

Having a bit of trouble making sense of your reply but it sounds like you are already a seasonal driver and your management team already have you penciled it somewhere. You can't pick and choose what you will be doing during peak.
I didnt sign a seasonal driver bid sheet the bid i signed was PT Temporary Package car driver i went to driving school in Aug. passed came back and havent drove or been "Officially" trained yet.

brownmvp

Wow that is hard to believe. No air driving or anything? What sort do you normally work?
Thats what im saying. I cleared my entire schedule because the ORS called me back in Sept. And said i was up to be trained the following week and from then till now nothing. I work the preload loading trucks for 6 years

J

jibbs

Oh man... Stewarts, crying fowl, 6-to-1 highering ratio...

:censored2:, man, I feel like some of you don't even try to use the right words...

/derail