Still haven’t received my check

Over in my hub we get paid on Thursday if you get paper checks, but come this Monday it’s still a roll of the dice if we’re going to get them. When I file on this will they have to pay for the time I haven’t had my money?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Over in my hub we get paid on Thursday if you get paper checks, but come this Monday it’s still a roll of the dice if we’re going to get them. When I file on this will they have to pay for the time I haven’t had my money?
You won’t file anything 🤣
It’s 2022 get direct deposit like a normal human being

YOU WILL NEVER BE A RPCD!!!!
✊🧔

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Paper checks....are you Amish? Get direct deposit and depending on your bank...you can get paid a day or two early.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
File a grievance.
Let me post it so she understands!

341B2F80-1BF2-4DF0-9CE6-BFD466FD3D7A.jpeg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
but that’s none of their business how i get my money, their business is to pay their employees through the routes they offer as a company.
Then you have to deal with Emergnecy conditions (aka snowstorms) that delay the checks coming in. Sometimes life really is THAT simple. You’re an adult, get a bank account.