Still voting YES

UPS Preloader

No hard feelings Pre. I was just proving a point.

No Hurt feeling here. I respect most of your guys and I realize we won't always agree, especially when you look at it from a part timers point of view compared to a full timers point of view. Like 407 always says... Next time I'm in RI we'll get together and have a beer.

stink219

No hard feelings Pre. I was just proving a point.

No Hurt feeling here. I respect most of your guys and I realize we won't always agree, especially when you look at it from a part timers point of view compared to a full timers point of view. Like 407 always says... Next time I'm in RI we'll get together and have a beer.
Dude, if your ever in RI, I'll buy all night long!! Even with my $15 copay;-) Seriously, I'm always up for brew. And the offer always stands. That goes for most of you cool cats.

A

anonymous6

You almost had me swayed with a post you made with all the positives of this TA. So I went over the TA very carefully and still find it lacking in light of the tremendous profits the company has been making since 2008.

I posted a month ago that we ( wife and I ) spoke to a labor attorney about this contract and his first response was "are you kidding me?" his final conclusion was that he could not believe that this contract was "concessionary" and "unbelievable" in light of the companies' record profits in a "tough economy"

He also said that "hall could do better'" he mused that Hall must of made some kind of under the table deal that you guys don't know about.

I have to respect the opinion of an attorney who makes over a million dollars a year in labor law. Although I agree with a lot you say Stink, I say bring it back to the bargaining table and shore up the weak spots for the pt timers and retirees. ( the people with hardly no voice in the matter)

Inthegame

You almost had me swayed with a post you made with all the positives of this TA. So I went over the TA very carefully and still find it lacking in light of the tremendous profits the company has been making since 2008.

I posted a month ago that we ( wife and I ) spoke to a labor attorney about this contract and his first response was "are you kidding me?" his final conclusion was that he could not believe that this contract was "concessionary" and "unbelievable" in light of the companies' record profits in a "tough economy"

He also said that "hall could do better'" he mused that Hall must of made some kind of under the table deal that you guys don't know about.

I have to respect the opinion of an attorney who makes over a million dollars a year in labor law. Although I agree with a lot you say Stink, I say bring it back to the bargaining table and shore up the weak spots for the pt timers and retirees. ( the people with hardly no voice in the matter)
Sounds like this million dollar a year labor attorney (not many of them around) is jealous the largest labor contract in the world is negotiated by a guy without a law degree.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
We are all in the same stink together but I have my opinions !!!!!

Positive and/or Negative, don't care, give your opinion and back it up !!!!

I'll buy any poster here a drink because you give a $hi+ and you're a UPSER !!!

Hope you like Crown 'cuz that's on the menu !! :wink-very:

hyena

Sounds like this million dollar a year labor attorney (not many of them around) is jealous the largest labor contract in the world is negotiated by a guy without a law degree.
Hey look, 50 cent I mean stink has a shadow a little buddy to back him, another peice of :censored2: follower. a real cheerleader! How many times you been shot at now stink?

UPS Preloader

We are all in the same stink together but I have my opinions !!!!!

Positive and/or Negative, don't care, give your opinion and back it up !!!!

I'll buy any poster here a drink because you give a $hi+ and you're a UPSER !!!

Hope you like Crown 'cuz that's on the menu !! :wink-very:

Someday we should pick a central location and all of us New Englander's should get together for some drinks.

Inthegame

Hey look, 50 cent I mean stink has a shadow a little buddy to back him, another peice of :censored2: follower. a real cheerleader!
What a brave little boy you are with a keyboard full of insults and a head full of nothing. I thought you were the saint that refrained from personal attacks???