Still waiting for the show to start.

hypo hanna

Anyone had an SFA follow up dog and pony meeting yet? Taking Memphis a long time to figure out how to spin this one I guess.

El Morado Diablo

Nope, management hasn't even bothered to share the numbers with us yet. All we were told was that we had a lot of work to do and SFA was a year round process.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Anyone had an SFA follow up dog and pony meeting yet? Taking Memphis a long time to figure out how to spin this one I guess.

I think that it's both funny and tragic at the same time. Funny, in the sense that they are such idiots and buffoons, and tragic, in the sense that they have totally ruined what used to be a decent company to work for. I am guessing that they will try to "increase our understanding" of why they do the stupid things they do.

!Retired!

They had an SFA meeting a few weeks ago. But, I was out with a knee injury. I heard it was the same ole thing. Manager asks why a certain category was scored low. Answer.....you could hear a pin drop.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

I think that it's both funny and tragic at the same time. Funny, in the sense that they are such idiots and buffoons, and tragic, in the sense that they have totally ruined what used to be a decent company to work for. I am guessing that they will try to "increase our understanding" of why they do the stupid things they do.

I honestly think that they think this is how we think.....
AT&T TV Commercial, 'We Want More' Featuring Beck Bennett - YouTube

vantexan

We had our meeting several weeks ago and the one glaring stat was only 17% said we were paid fairly for this kind of work. Several I heard, including myself, didn't take it so that could have been lower.