Stimulus check

PT Car Washer

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Do you really believe a couple earning $160,000/yr needs a stimulus check? My family well gladly forgo the stimulus check for someone more needy.
Thank you. i appreciate your generosity. I will think of you while i am smoking my medical marijuana bought with your tax dollars

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The important thing to remember here is that when faced with criticism about the cost of this bill, Democrats cut stimulus to workers, and left in all their wasteful pork and pet projects.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
But if you keep going up in $10,000 increments where does it end?
The phase out was spread over 50k under previous stimulus bills. It's a really silly change that barely impacts the cost of the bill at all while cutting 16 million people out of the payments.

It just proves that this isn't about coronavirus or stimulating the economy, it's about Democrats wanting to do what they do best, waste money on big government pork.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
No I don't.

Do you think a family of 4 making 150k deserves a $5600 stimulus, and a family making 10k more deserves nothing. Just more Democrat stupidity.
yeah exactly , if your white , produced no kids , and have a job you should instantly get $25,000
I pay school taxes for kids I don’t have...
🧔✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
The phase out was spread over 50k under previous stimulus bills. It's a really silly change that barely impacts the cost of the bill at all.

It just proves that this isn't about coronavirus or stimulating the economy, it's about Democrats wanting to do what they do best, waste money on big government pork.
I got $10 for my “ front line essential hero pay”
while some bum ass welfare idiot gets thousands staying at home.
🧔✊

rod

Retired 22 years
Do you really believe a couple earning $160,000/yr needs a stimulus check? My family well gladly forgo the stimulus check for someone more needy.
Didn't ask for it-- don't need it-- hell yes I'll take it. Mama didn't raise no fool. (I think I've stated that before).