STIMULUS PACKAGE UP TO 6 TRILLION DOLLARS !

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Just saw this on TV. 6 trillion dollars now. Probably be 10-15 when all said and done.

Okay , I'll sell my home and liquidate and send it all to Washington. It will take generations to pay this off.

In this case I do not understand the financial feasibility of this.

upsgrunt

Maybe if Democrats would quit hoping, praying, cheering, and advertising the virus and its trickle down effects as simply a way to get Trump out of office, it wouldn't be needed at all.

bbsam

Staff member
Maybe if Democrats would quit hoping, praying, cheering, and advertising the virus and its trickle down effects as simply a way to get Trump out of office, it wouldn't be needed at all.
Lol. Is that why the market tanked? Because all those brilliant Wall Streeters and investment folks were buying into fake news? Good lord. That’s weak.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just saw this on TV. 6 trillion dollars now. Probably be 10-15 when all said and done.

Okay , I'll sell my home and liquidate and send it all to Washington. It will take generations to pay this off.

To put it into perspective the Obama stimulus which spurred the tea party movement and was only voted yes by 2 house or senate republicans because they were worried about the debt was about 800 billion.

This is simply printing money to prop up and inflate the stock market so we can continue to claim we are winning.

Fenris

What station? Google search shows it is at the crazily high number of 2 trillion