Stock Crashing!!!!

Up In Smoke

So Fedex has 19.3 billion in revenue while delivering 11.6 million pkgs daily and UPS has 20.4 billion in revenue while delivering 22 million pkgs daily. Can you imagine the revenue for UPS if they had any stones??

vantexan

So Fedex has 19.3 billion in revenue while delivering 11.6 million pkgs daily and UPS has 20.4 billion in revenue while delivering 22 million pkgs daily. Can you imagine the revenue for UPS if they had any stones??
FedEx does a lot more air freight, costs more per pkg. UPS has to contend with losing freight to FedEx Ground if they charge more.

It will be fine

11.6 is just Ground. Express does another 5 or 6 million. So total volume is closer.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I have some fed ex stock but have no idea how it does. any dividends? IDK. is it rising or falling? IDK

and I don't care. used to love telling UPS bosses that I have some. used to really irk them. It's only a couple grand. will hold it forever and don't care if I lose it all.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
What was that term he used? He would find stocks and pass his knowledge on to the less informed

"Locator," I think. Because he thinks that the key to making money is single stocks and market timing, which are two methods to lose a lot of money quickly.

Up In Smoke

"Locator," I think. Because he thinks that the key to making money is single stocks and market timing, which are two methods to lose a lot of money quickly.
There are so many trading options now, unless you just buy, buy, buy it's hard to not make money. Stop losses, limit losses and options trading will protect long positions. Free trades now make this very economical.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
There are so many trading options now, unless you just buy, buy, buy it's hard to not make money. Stop losses, limit losses and options trading will protect long positions. Free trades now make this very economical.

It's something I might do years from now. My folks have someone that handles all of their investments but the old man has a side fund of around .5% of his net worth that he uses for "gambling" on stocks.