Stock hardship advice

Shift

I tried to switch my discounted class A stock and sell it but I haven' had every share I own for 2 years. Out of almost $6000 I can only convert $800 so I have to put in a request for a hardship. How easy is it to get the company to approve your hardship and what are good examples of what kind do of hardship they may accept. Lastly do they ask for any proof or receipts for any of the hardships. This is for the stock not the 401k

Shift

We need to know what's going on.
Just had a baby and it' getting hard to make ends meet after buying formula, diapers and wipes. I already submitted a hardship request but it was turned down because my situation is does not not meet there guidelines. Also I have to move because the crime rate of my area is skyrocketing. I also need a new roof and A/C unit

Indecisi0n

Just had a baby and it' getting hard to make ends meet after buying formula, diapers and wipes. I already submitted a hardship request but it was turned down because my situation is does not not meet there guidelines. Also I have to move because the crime rate of my area is skyrocketing. I also need a new roof and A/C unit
Why not tell your boss you want all the overtime you can get? How do you expect to move when you can even afford formula? A/C? Are you serious?

DieHardUPSER

From the actual plan summary:

You will have the right to request the salary committee to permit you to sell shares purchased under the plan prior to the end of the two-year holding period if you experience a severe financial hardship resulting from divorce, an illness or accident to you, your spouse, or one of your dependents, loss of your property due to casualty, or other similar extraordinary and unforeseeable circumstances arising as a result of events beyond your control.

Shift

Why not tell your boss you want all the overtime you can get? How do you expect to move when you can even afford formula? A/C? Are you serious?
Thoes are made up hardships for the most part. I don' actually problems feeding my child and my a/C u it is fine I'm trying to figure out if these are good enough reason to be considered for a hardship. I really am trying to move because of high crime rate but that' not why I'm filing for a hardship. I just want my damn money so I can buy :censored2: lol

Rack em

Made the Podium
Thoes are made up hardships for the most part. I don' actually problems feeding my child and my a/C u it is fine I'm trying to figure out if these are good enough reason to be considered for a hardship. I really am trying to move because of high crime rate but that' not why I'm filing for a hardship. I just want my damn money so I can buy :censored2: lol
Budget better and save up so you can buy :censored2:. Keep the money you have saved in savings and you will thank yourself later. I was about to convert stocks last year because I was in a bind, but I cut down A LOT on my spending and didn't have to touch it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Weed?

Shift

Budget better and save up so you can buy :censored2:. Keep the money you have saved in savings and you will thank yourself later. I was about to convert stocks last year because I was in a bind, but I cut down A LOT on my spending and didn't have to touch it.
I actually was gonna pay off some debt so I can be debt free. Just small :censored2: like credit cards and a loan my stupid youner self took out to finance a turbo kit. I want 0 debt besides my house and maybe a car

Rack em

Made the Podium
I actually was gonna pay off some debt so I can be debt free. Just small :censored2: like credit cards and a loan my stupid youner self took out to finance a turbo kit. I want 0 debt besides my house and maybe a car
Understandable, I hate being in debt too.