Stock

barnyard

KTM rider
Is anyone else upping their weekly stock withdrawal???? During the day, UPS was at $47 and change. I just logged into upsers.com and increased my weekly withdrawal by quite a bit.

I would say that right now, there are a lot of stocks on sale!!!

TB

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Is anyone else upping their weekly stock withdrawal???? During the day, UPS was at $47 and change. I just logged into upsers.com and increased my weekly withdrawal by quite a bit.

TB

Hey...what happen to all the subsequent posts?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I have a few stock certificates I acqired back in the late 80's from Walmart stock and a couple others. Probably still be laying in a corner of my file cabinet after I croak.

wyobill

TB

I'd be maxing the Barn out on that 401 to.:happy2:

rocket man

I Recently stopped getting stock . For the reason of lay offs a company that dis likes the back bone of company.Lets SUPERVISORS say the hourlys have integrity problems. when they do it the most violations of any one in the company.This job was set up to be rather easy, But it seems to me they try to set us up to fail . Then there are drivers who say its the stock holders who set the standard. I dont belive that.ITS just to many chiefs for this tribe. {} THE main reason is they let a anal person like upstate nyer in this company we are doomed{:surprised: He was my hero .