Stop comparing integrad to boot camp.

Yolo

You are asked to remember a few driving rules and to not hit anything while you're behind the wheel. It's like being in drivers ed. The average fifth grader could pass the classroom portion of integrad. And to pass the driving portion all you have to do is not hit anything.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You are asked to remember a few driving rules and to not hit anything while you're behind the wheel. It's like being in drivers ed. The average fifth grader could pass the classroom portion of integrad. And to pass the driving portion all you have to do is not hit anything.
Did you wear boots though?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Don’t forget to shine those boots and crease those pants

Last One In

I do have to agree with you on this. First guy in my building to go to Integrad had numerous accidents in his time in package car. Went to feeders and tore down an electrical line with his tractor. Naturally was disqualified. Tried feeders a second time and made it. Going through Integrad didn't seem to make him any better driver than those of us who didn't go. But, I guess, he can walk like a penguin.

rod

Retired 22 years
Boot camp- like everything else now- has gone soft. The DI's aren't even allowed to hit the troops anymore. One of these days I will tell you how tough we had it back in 68 when I was drafted.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Didn't run to Canada either.
One of my first jobs after boot camp was overseeing a group of Vietnam era draft dodgers/deserters (memories a little hazy, not sure which) who had just returned from Canada and were being processed out.

clean hairy

And know how to use the hand brake.

Whereistheunion

We had a guy do everything (UPS INTEGRAD) perfect, the instructor asked him to park the truck to allow the next UPS trainee drive. He gently pulled over parked perfectly aligned with the curb and they FAILED HIM FOR HITTING THE CURB.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
We had a guy do everything (UPS INTEGRAD) perfect, the instructor asked him to park the truck to allow the next UPS trainee drive. He gently pulled over parked perfectly aligned with the curb and they FAILED HIM FOR HITTING THE CURB.
now is not the time to be failing people

8 weeks till peak!