Stop count

UrFellowUpser

This one intown route that i cover while following orion stop for stop always wants me to have 110 stops done by 1500 hrs. By looking at the metrics of the route it looks like it wants me to have 60 done by 1200 and another 50 done by 1500 before pickups. It seems this route is made for you to be a runner on it and not to mention i never meet these numbers and im not able to take a lunch while doing said route that normally gets 130 or a little more a day. My question is am i slow? Or if the driver got this route down to a science where he can meet these numbers that i cant meet and take a lunch on it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
4789388.jpg

UrFellowUpser

I
Seriously, though, Orion's estimates have nothing to do with how they determine a planned day.
I have no idea im only a yr and a half into this. Its is times i came back to the hub and checked orion and my last scanned stop which was a hr later than what orion suggested it should be and still scrathed the route

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
This one intown route that i cover while following orion stop for stop always wants me to have 110 stops done by 1500 hrs. By looking at the metrics of the route it looks like it wants me to have 60 done by 1200 and another 50 done by 1500 before pickups. It seems this route is made for you to be a runner on it and not to mention i never meet these numbers and im not able to take a lunch while doing said route that normally gets 130 or a little more a day. My question is am i slow? Or if the driver got this route down to a science where he can meet these numbers that i cant meet and take a lunch on it.

You complain about rural routes and drive too fast, and you can’t keep up on town routes.

Did you make the right career choice?

UrFellowUpser

You complain about rural routes and drive too fast, and you can’t keep up on town routes.

Did you make the right career choice?
Well i only get to do that route maybetwice a month its not consistent enough for me to master it and every time the dispatch is different

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I

I have no idea im only a yr and a half into this. Its is times i came back to the hub and checked orion and my last scanned stop which was a hr later than what orion suggested it should be and still scrathed the route

As long as you scratch, management will be happy. I did a route where I was right on the Orion estimates, but an hour and a half over allowed. The only time I've ever been talked to about over allowed.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
They adjust the route based on who is covering it. You are probably getting dispatched with 20 more stops then the regular guy

IESucks

Ups's expectations are unrealistic. Regular drivers know all the shortcuts and may be a runner with no lunchs taken

Dr.Brownz

Dont think about their numbers, its going to take as long as it takes. Always take lunch and all breaks no matter what

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2018-6-9_8-55-2.png

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
What’s so hard about taking your lunch? Send a message if you will have missed business so the monkeys back at the zoo can come up with a plan to fix their mess
I had to do this on a route I was covering for most of this week. It’s not my job to fix their mistakes. Running businesses for 1.5 routes and doing pickups leaves no time for lunch.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
your PDS isnt putting your ETA adjustment in correctly

that’s literally all it is, everyone else in this thread is talking out of their ass