Stop count

Lead

I Jack, I Rob, I Sin, I’m Jackie Robinson!!!!
This one intown route that i cover while following orion stop for stop always wants me to have 110 stops done by 1500 hrs. By looking at the metrics of the route it looks like it wants me to have 60 done by 1200 and another 50 done by 1500 before pickups. It seems this route is made for you to be a runner on it and not to mention i never meet these numbers and im not able to take a lunch while doing said route that normally gets 130 or a little more a day. My question is am i slow? Or if the driver got this route down to a science where he can meet these numbers that i cant meet and take a lunch on it.
Take your lunch brother. UPS will eat your lunch everyday because they are the bully who will take your lunch money. You are a grown man now. Eat your own lunch and punch the bully in the mouth by learning the methods and your contract.

JL 0513

That route gets between 135 to 145 when i do cover it and yea it wants me to have 110 done by 1500hrs with an hour lunch. The mileage be like 130

130 miles? Yeah, no way on those stop counts. The highest mileage route in my center is 110, 120 on a heavy day and it gets no more than 130 stops. That's a 9+ hr day.

keeb86

In my building, start time is 9:05. Usually leave building around 9:30 on average. Orion screen says first stop is...9:10 for example when it's actually going to be 9:45. Already 35 minutes behind at 1st stop. That's why you cantc look at other ETA's because they don't fix anything. The only way to make 1st stop ETA is to teleport.
your PDS is screwing you, an accurate leave building time would stop that

I’ve asked them to change my start time on the Orion they tell me no. They said it’s a MAYBE when Orion comes out in September do I’m not running 12+ ground with my 10 air leaving at 9:25 every morning.

JL 0513

Yup. Not the amount of work, preload start time, lack of preload training, or size/weight of these pieces. It's the Orion leave-building time that is boning him.

It's kinda funny though, UPS spends a billion on Orion and then buildings mess up the leave building time. In case they don't realize, if that isn't accurate, the whole solution is useless. Reason being is Orion is all about timing and placement. It's intended to set you up for pickups, commit times etc. which all starts at leave building time. This results in having to break off for pickups 15 stops earlier than the plan and having to go all the way back after pickups.

Poop Head

Judge me.
It's kinda funny though, UPS spends a billion on Orion and then buildings mess up the leave building time. In case they don't realize, if that isn't accurate, the whole solution is useless. Reason being is Orion is all about timing and placement. It's intended to set you up for pickups, commit times etc. which all starts at leave building time. This results in having to break off for pickups 15 stops earlier than the plan and having to go all the way back after pickups.
They'll figure it out someday, maybe. Just keep making that money

bham brown

Orion is a joke. Quit worrying about what it says your RTB time is. Who cares. Take your break in the middle of the day and let the chips fall where they may.