Stop & Shop goes on Strike

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Lots and lots of freight coming in at record levels. My customers tell me the sales people came in and made them offers they couldn’t refuse. We are a freight company now with no lift gate. No tow motor. One person and 140+ pound packages. Some strapped to Wooden pallets with metal straps. Fantastic!! Smh.
And you have 8.2 seconds STILL to get that box out the door..... ridiculous....

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Cost prohibitive for a single mom with 2 kids just trying to get by.... not really for an ex ups manager who probably has a portfolio of at least 1 million dollars in investments and home equity.....come on jingles!!!!
The thought processes and habits by which one becomes a millionaire do not change.
My wife and I shared a meal yesterday for lunch (calzone) and it was $14. I drank water while my wife got a tea.
However, I always leave a good tip ... ($6 dollars in this case) especially if we share an entree.

Another example, I always buy General Admission tickets to concerts and festivals and sit in my rollator.

Hoax-Rollator_man.jpg

Last edited:

clean hairy

Ya idk anyone that does that. Not sure how this kind of stuff gets missed. If 70+ lbs require assistance and no one else is there to assist? What are you supposed to do
Send a diad message.
"I have an over 70, and as per the contract, i require another bargaining unit employee to assist." How long will the wait be?"
Then sit and twiddle your thumbs until anotjer bargaining unit employee arrives to assist..

Days

Send a diad message.
"I have an over 70, and as per the contract, i require another bargaining unit employee to assist." How long will the wait be?"
Then sit and twiddle your thumbs until anotjer bargaining unit employee arrives to assist..

lol that’s hilarious.

Days

Just another kid who will be burned out in 10 years after being fired twice and receiving 2 surgeries on his shoulder... I’ve seen this more than a few times in my career here all because someone wants to be a hero...

That’s really sad actually. But in 10 years if you manage your money wisely you can live off that for quite a while

Dr.Brownz

Ya idk anyone that does that. Not sure how this kind of stuff gets missed. If 70+ lbs require assistance and no one else is there to assist? What are you supposed to do

Not deliver it. They tried the "there is no one available to help" line with me many times....then tried to have sups help but I filed every time they did that (plus 2.5 hours pay, I'm out in the country side) so now they just send me help.