Stop Your AM Sort Tomorrow In Protest

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I think we should all walk off the sort tomorrow for a few minutes, just to let them know how "happy" we are right now. Just walk away from the belt for a few minutes and let everything just roll-on past. Better yet, keep shutting the belt down, and just take a seat on your rear bumper.

It is really time to start doing something people. Slow it down, and do whatever you can to cost them money. Idle your truck through lunch, spin the tires, and throw it into reverse a few times from about 7 mph. Break stuff, give bad service, and increase their costs.

Quit being Fred's piggy bank.

Slave101

I think we should all walk off the sort tomorrow for a few minutes, just to let them know how "happy" we are right now. Just walk away from the belt for a few minutes and let everything just roll-on past. Better yet, keep shutting the belt down, and just take a seat on your rear bumper.

It is really time to start doing something people. Slow it down, and do whatever you can to cost them money. Idle your truck through lunch, spin the tires, and throw it into reverse a few times from about 7 mph. Break stuff, give bad service, and increase their costs.

I agree, enough abuse!!

!Retired!

You advocate shutting down the belt, purposely having lates, having a 'sick day', finding the gas station with the highest price and then wonder why they don't treat you better?

hypo hanna

You advocate shutting down the belt, purposely having lates, having a 'sick day', finding the gas station with the highest price and then wonder why they don't treat you better?
Well lets see....busting or butts, giving the customers the best service we can, working when sick or injured to get the job done, sacrificing time with our famalies. all of this has gotten us what? Cuts in benefits, cuts in pay and more and more abuse. Sounds like a good time to try another tactic. They sure as hell aren't listening to our concerns.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Yes, I am. That's because Fred S is the bully who has his friends (politicians, The RLA) hold you down in the schoolyard while he pummels you. Most of us, myself included, have been "model" employees for years, and look where it has gotten us.

I guess you'll just sit there and enjoy it.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
That would be the tail wagging the dog, Jackal. We are not the ones who screwed Fred and Co. over first - far from it in fact. BTW, you managed to get the first 5 letters of your name right.

I Concur...Every little bit helps....Im gonna ask all the Parking Enforcement people on my route to ticket me every time they see me in a Red zone,Double Parked and at Expired Meters.....Nickel and Dime this company to death just like they do to us....

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I Concur...Every little bit helps....Im gonna ask all the Parking Enforcement people on my route to ticket me every time they see me in a Red zone,Double Parked and at Expired Meters.....Nickel and Dime this company to death just like they do to us....

Perfect username. Welcome aboard The "Love Boat".

Next time you have a customer complain about ANYTHING, just tell them "Im sorry to hear that, perhaps you should use UPS"

Do what you NEED to do to get through the work day, but don't do anything extra, if you need help, ask for it, make sure you get back to the station at your expected time, but not 1 second early! Make sure you let management know your angry about the situation, and when they try to use the "it's not personal, don't blame me" game...tell them that MANAGEMENT decided not to give us a pay raise this March, and your MANAGEMENT! Don't solve any problems for them, make them come up with the answers, and make sure they know that you will remember this come SFA time!

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I hear ya, Danger, but the SFA is nothing more than a useless joke anymore. They don't give a ratsazz what we think about anything at all.

hypo hanna

Next time you have a customer complain about ANYTHING, just tell them "Im sorry to hear that, perhaps you should use UPS"
DO NOT DO THIS! One phone call from a customer turning you in and you are toast. Apologize and let the service speak for itself.

Do what you NEED to do to get through the work day, but don't do anything extra, if you need help, ask for it, make sure you get back to the station at your expected time, but not 1 second early! Make sure you let management know your angry about the situation, and when they try to use the "it's not personal, don't blame me" game...tell them that MANAGEMENT decided not to give us a pay raise this March, and your MANAGEMENT! Don't solve any problems for them, make them come up with the answers,
Do all of this!

and make sure they know that you will remember this come SFA time!
Don't bother participating in this. It only serves their purposes, not yours and is not required.

I think you could stop the morning sort like described if you can get 100% participation. If you can't, just get those who want a slowdown to find something else to do at a givin time. Take a problem pkg to the service agents, restock your supplies, go to the bathroom if allowed at your location, talk to your manager about some issue that's been bothering you. Talk to the mechanics about a possible low tire. The possabilities are endless.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
So, how did this go this morning?
Didn't you hear? The entire operation company wide shut down for exactly 36 minutes. Memphis took notice, Fred retired in disgrace, MT 3 was led out in handcuffs, stock price hit $386 dollars, and MFE was place in the combined position of CEO and COO. Nah. Just kidding. But is is good to see the rumblings of discord finally beginning to bear fruit of a kind.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Didn't you hear? The entire operation company wide shut down for exactly 36 minutes. Memphis took notice, Fred retired in disgrace, MT 3 was led out in handcuffs, stock price hit $386 dollars, and MFE was place in the combined position of CEO and COO. Nah. Just kidding. But is is good to see the rumblings of discord finally beginning to bear fruit of a kind.

Yep. MT3 and Dave are both going to serve life terms for employee abuse. I'm bringing-in Donald Trump to get things back in order.