Strange Delivery...

DS

Fenderbender
Was it for a hells angels clubhouse?
How do you know what was really in that box?
Unless it was sent by charmin rapid response...

looper804

Is it time to go home yet
I agree,How do you know it was toilet paper,Just because the box says thats what it is doesn't mean that's what's inside.I have been delivering EAM's for years and see all kinds of boxes being reused.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I have had EAM deliveries for stuff like this too. I have a manufacturing plant that is a regular stop that will get toilet paper and paper towels like this once in a while. I asked the receiving manager why he ordered it EAM, and he said that he had to have his inventory done that day and he wanted to go home early. It was shipped from a warehouse twenty miles away, and would have easily got there by ground later that day. I see stuff like this all the time.

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
I agree,How do you know it was toilet paper,Just because the box says thats what it is doesn't mean that's what's inside.I have been delivering EAM's for years and see all kinds of boxes being reused.

Sigh....Because it was one of those toilet paper boxes that has an open section on the top & bottom where you can see it.

Mike Hawk

I have seen the building next door to us order EAM's, every day will call customers order EAM's, random people order EAM's for will call and not pick them up till the next day. Last but not least, a bank shipping a NDA about 1000 feet down the street, several times.

rootbeerman

I have seen the building next door to us order EAM's, every day will call customers order EAM's, random people order EAM's for will call and not pick them up till the next day. Last but not least, a bank shipping a NDA about 1000 feet down the street, several times.

At least it wasnt Express Critical

sx2700

Banned
At least I'm number 1 something.

You don't find it strange that, even with an innocent post that, at best, is an attempt at mild humor turns into a "BBAG is wrong" thread?

If it makes you feel better every time I log in I look for your posts because yours are some of the few that I enjoy reading. It's refreshing to read some common sense responses once in awhile and not the usual blind rhetoric that goes on. If no one else will show you the love I will, keep up the good fight.

Re-Raise

I had a next day air for a place one time I had never been to before. I was covering a vacation route and it was a letter for a really crappy house in a rough neighborhood sig req.

I got to the door and the guy is laying there in the living room on the couch with no shirt on and a towel wrapped around his head

It was a screen door so I knocked and said UPS. I get nothing so I yell UPS delivery I need a signature. Nothing

I am thinking somebody offed this guy and sent him a pkg and I am the poor SOB who has to find him. I mean who sleeps with a towel wrapped around their head?

So I walk into the house and push this guy on the shoulder, and he starts to move, so I run back to the door. He unwraps the towel and starts to kind of mumble.

I say UPS and he says sorry he got wasted the night before. Scared the crap out of me.

Cementups

Box Monkey
At least I'm number 1 something.

You don't find it strange that, even with an innocent post that, at best, is an attempt at mild humor turns into a "BBAG is wrong" thread?

I don't think how you posted would be conceived as humor but more as, "I can't believe you idiots don't know how to tell the obvious of what is inside a box." And the sigh was unnecessary as it insinuates your disgust for peoples lack of logical thinking.

just trying to help, not bashing. You know I'm on your team here. Some people on here don't like me either, or my grammar lessons.:knockedout:

banks do that alot just they can possibly obtain a signature or some sort of confirmation that it was delivered and that the people have it in their possession. Otherwise, if you tell someone that their paperwork is ready to be picked up, then they will take their jolly good old time to get their and pick it up. At least that that's the explanation I got when I questioned a local bank who did the same thing.

LiL"Comet"

:surprised:
I don't think how you posted would be conceived as humor but more as, "I can't believe you idiots don't know how to tell the obvious of what is inside a box." And the sigh was unnecessary as it insinuates your disgust for peoples lack of logical thinking.

just trying to help, not bashing. You know I'm on your team here. Some people on here don't like me either, or my grammar lessons.:knockedout:

banks do that alot just they can possibly obtain a signature or some sort of confirmation that it was delivered and that the people have it in their possession. Otherwise, if you tell someone that their paperwork is ready to be picked up, then they will take their jolly good old time to get their and pick it up. At least that that's the explanation I got when I questioned a local bank who did the same thing.

you must take your english lessons from LiL "Comet". Seriously, why do you have to be such a pompous ass all the time. I'm sorry I just couldn't believe that you didn't know who the second largest figure in the American slave movement was. It may not be a part of your ancestry, but it is a part of your history. It amazes me that someone who is so quick to judge lacks the knowledge to back their comments.

* Sadly, i am aware that you will now put me up on the chopping block with BBAG but someone needs to say something. You seem like a bitter old man who never gets to open his mouth in his own home so he uses the internt to vent.

Thank you.

I too think the starting rate is a bit insane. My borhter worked at UPS 20 years ago and the starting rate wasonly $.50 less than it is today. You can work at a convenience store in this area and make about hte same amount and do far less work stnading behind a register in the heat and A/C. but you also don't get benefits like you do at UPS. the benefits (as stated in your name) are why most people come to UPS and stick around.

Who needs family when you've got Brown?

:surprised: Did you say GRAMMER LESSONS?? Was you talking about my mistakes or yours?? example "internt to vent" OOPS here's another one
"My borhter" , "stnading It's funny when someone wants to call another person out for doing the same thing themselves or maybe its different if you do it? By the way I have two brothers I'm not sure but I thinks thats how ya spell it. LOL:rofl: Forgot one my bad "hte"