Strange or unusual guard shack experience?

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
We had one get in trouble a few months back for peeing by the garbage cans in full view of the offices.

Most of our guards are Somalis now which I find odd. They are good people though.

I like when they tell you what's wrong with your equipment (not the Somalis) when you inbound, as if they are pretripping as they cut seals (thanks bud, I knew that already though).

One of my favorite guard stories was at Amazon where I rolled up and their guard was fast asleep sitting up. Nothing I did would wake him: flashing lights, horn, banging on the door and glass...no response. Finally had to call Amazon and they sent someone out with a key to the door. Pretty sure he got fired which is what I was trying to avoid.

Probably our best UPS one was when one feeder driver, now retired, kept setting off the metal detectors when trying to exit and the female guard wouldn't let him pass until she knew what metal he had on. So he dropped his shorts and showed her his Prince Albert. He got a long talking-to for that one.