Strangest or most memorable customer complaint?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The best complaint I received was that I ruined a guard dog. I would feed and pet the dog since it was young. It was very friendly and I think the owner was a wack job.

S

selfcancelsignal

Please tell me they didn't actually call that complaint in???

Someone called to complain that my husband was driving "fast and recklessly." This from the man who has NEVER had a speeding ticket in the 22 years he's had a license. Not because he's lucky, but because he's the slowest, most cautious driver i've ever known (well, aside from his dad and brother). If we're in a hurry, I always drive. Only thing he could figure was the squeaky brakes made it seem like he was being "reckless" somehow.
I think the general public thinks we're going fast(er) due to the revving & diesel sound. I get strange looks (like slow the friend--- down) occasionally, & when I look down, I'm never going faster than 25 mph.

Kmac

Had a guy yell at me that the day before I had delivered a package to him that belonged down the street. I said I didn't even come to your house yesterday. He said yes you did you had that white van.

dezguy

Many moons ago, I had a truck break down on me. Management couldn't get a replacement out to me as I was on a rural route 250KM from the station and instead had a rental company bring me one of their vans. I drive up to a resi delivery in this thing and the woman who was waiting for the package bursts out of her house screaming that she paid to have FedEx deliver her package not the rental company name. I'm in full Express uniform with my id hanging from my neck and explain to her what happened and that I'm FedEx Express. I even take my id out of it's holder to show it to her. She calms down and then starts screaming that she paid to have a FedEx truck deliver her package not a rental. At that point I told her I've had enough of her screaming at me and she could drive to the station to pick up her package.

The next day, it was sent out for delivery again so I called my manager and told her if she wanted that package delivered, she was going to have to drive out and do it herself because I wasn't dealing with the psycho.

Many moons ago, I had a truck break down on me. Management couldn't get a replacement out to me as I was on a rural route 250KM from the station and instead had a rental company bring me one of their vans. I drive up to a resi delivery in this thing and the woman who was waiting for the package bursts out of her house screaming that she paid to have FedEx deliver her package not the rental company name. I'm in full Express uniform with my id hanging from my neck and explain to her what happened and that I'm FedEx Express. I even take my id out of it's holder to show it to her. She calms down and then starts screaming that she paid to have a FedEx truck deliver her package not a rental. At that point I told her I've had enough of her screaming at me and she could drive to the station to pick up her package.

The next day, it was sent out for delivery again so I called my manager and told her if she wanted that package delivered, she was going to have to drive out and do it herself because I wasn't dealing with the psycho.
My mom says sorry. She was having a bad day!