stress free

Loyal Teamster

Quitting UPS has been the best move i've done. I make more money than preloading while doing 1/5 of the physical effort. since leaving, I've felt less stressed & not like a zombie anymore.

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster
:love-very:

JL 0513

Did you ever have the desire to go driving or was preload a temporary gig?

I guarantee you that whatever you're doing now will never come close to driver pay, and I don't even need to know what it is.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Did you ever have the desire to go driving or was preload a temporary gig?

I guarantee you that whatever you're doing now will never come close to driver pay, and I don't even need to know what it is.

Really? I know plenty of people that make more than me. I know even more that are what I would consider close.

BrownChoice

In wages, maybe. But total benefits compensation...no , not even close.. Remember to add $20/hour ON TOP of the hourly wage of drivers making top rate of pay plus the raises over time....

thatsmypackage

Yeah, I know other jobs that pay better than a driver. However, they take longer to get to top pay and the work is much more dangerous... so... pros and cons to it all I guess. I still think being a UPS driver is one of the best gigs out there.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
​Welcome back Dave!

I think I would be happy even if all I just had was a pot to piss in.
Hell, I don't even need a pot.
Some of the happiest people I have met didn't have a pot to piss in. Then again, some of the happiest people don't have to piss in pots, one could be your tag line if not already taken.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Absolutely. But not having a good living wage is one biggest causes of stress. If he has found a good job he loves, all the best to him.
Money fights and money problems are the number one reason for divorce, I'd call that one reason to make more money.

RitchieDavies

Trollkiller
@jaker, I can agree with that. I think everyone was tired of Loyal Teamster's/Davidmex's/you ain't even know it's troll threads and posts. The only other BC member more annoying is Integrity. It'd be great if he left too.

jaker

trolling
Do you charge extra for condiments with your hotdogs or is that included in the price?

Extra the way things are now at some places

Can I get some ketchup , the worker looks at you like you just asked him to hand over a hundred dollars or you want more dipping sauce that will be 25 cents for each one