Stressed about Cyber Monday

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Come to Feeders. 70 hours is not enough, I WANT MORE MONEY!!!!
45997606-B3F7-4A5C-BD83-46CA9B4DC16A.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Hello guys, I’m worried about tomorrow and the rest of peak season. Management told me I’m going to be on a heavy route for the rest of peak and they will have me at 250-300 daily. It’s stressful being a cover driver because you can never get too comfortable on a single route before they move you around. This will be my second peak driving but last peak I was just thrown in a uHaul with a heater to deliver bulk all day.

Now I will be in an actual package car and I’ve heard the helper they are going to give me is not in the best of shape. I should be trying to sleep right now but I’m very stressed because I know I’ll be out delivering past 9 PM and it will be very cold. I wish they gave us a 9.5 dispatch...
man it is times like these I wish upstate was still here or fitbit app

currahee

Stop worrying.Peak is just like any other day . Just longer days with more stuff in pkg car. If youre stressing that much youll burn yourself before xmas comes. They are only pkgs . They will get delivered.

brostalss

Hello guys, I’m worried about tomorrow and the rest of peak season. Management told me I’m going to be on a heavy route for the rest of peak and they will have me at 250-300 daily. It’s stressful being a cover driver because you can never get too comfortable on a single route before they move you around. This will be my second peak driving but last peak I was just thrown in a uHaul with a heater to deliver bulk all day.

Now I will be in an actual package car and I’ve heard the helper they are going to give me is not in the best of shape. I should be trying to sleep right now but I’m very stressed because I know I’ll be out delivering past 9 PM and it will be very cold. I wish they gave us a 9.5 dispatch...

250-300? Nice light day for ya.

In all seriousnes, line up one section at a time. Deliver that section, repeat. Be smooth. Don't run. Be safe. Don't let the whole load over welm you. Work smart not hard.

IESucks

Lol. You have no idea. You'll hate it more every year.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

So you get fired? Big deal...

DOK

Yeah it’s just another week, it will go by soon enough like any other week of the year. My 31st peak.