Stressing Out, Could Use Some Advice

I started out working preload in a building for seasonal. I was doing preload, then from there, I'd leave the building and deliver packages as a helper. After seasonal, my job was done. I loved the job a lot though ( I want to become a driver when 21), and reapplied to a different building. I am now hired as a preloader. My first day was great. They even switched me trucks with someone who was falling behind. (that kid is now gone because of excessive misloads, and showing up late multiple times) I am on my probationary period. I always show up to work 30 minutes before to make sure I am on time. I call in 5 minutes before the call time, and I work as hard and as fast as I possibly can. The one day, I got really dehydrated without knowing, and a few packages were misloaded. I told the sup, that that day I was extremely dehydrated (to the point of confusion) He said it was alright. He never yells at me like he did some of the other new hires. I told him that It's the most misloads I've ever had, and it was extremely upsetting to me. I want to stay on this job more than anything. It is the only job that I can feel accomplished doing. I have terrible ADHD and the fast paced work just drives me. I just don't want to be terminated because of a few misloads. ( I had non yesterday and 1 the day before ) I usually catch them if they are on the wrong truck. Without trolling, can anyone give me advice if I am doing good? He tells me constantly that I do a good job and I believe him. It's just Unnerving reading some posts on here. Thanks!

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
First piece of advice: change your username and avatar picture, if that's you in real life.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I started out working preload in a building for seasonal. I was doing preload, then from there, I'd leave the building and deliver packages as a helper. After seasonal, my job was done. I loved the job a lot though ( I want to become a driver when 21), and reapplied to a different building. I am now hired as a preloader. My first day was great. They even switched me trucks with someone who was falling behind. (that kid is now gone because of excessive misloads, and showing up late multiple times) I am on my probationary period. I always show up to work 30 minutes before to make sure I am on time. I call in 5 minutes before the call time, and I work as hard and as fast as I possibly can. The one day, I got really dehydrated without knowing, and a few packages were misloaded. I told the sup, that that day I was extremely dehydrated (to the point of confusion) He said it was alright. He never yells at me like he did some of the other new hires. I told him that It's the most misloads I've ever had, and it was extremely upsetting to me. I want to stay on this job more than anything. It is the only job that I can feel accomplished doing. I have terrible ADHD and the fast paced work just drives me. I just don't want to be terminated because of a few misloads. ( I had non yesterday and 1 the day before ) I usually catch them if they are on the wrong truck. Without trolling, can anyone give me advice if I am doing good? He tells me constantly that I do a good job and I believe him. It's just Unnerving reading some posts on here. Thanks!

You're doing fine if he says so. But change your avatar and screen name. It is against TOS to say who you are. Relax and welcome to BC

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Thanks, I was not aware of that. I signed up through Facebook and it put it automatically.
No problem a lot of people do that when they first come on, and as for stressing about you job relax don't over analyze your performance. Look through some of the old threads on here and see that most new people have had that same feeling. @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U or myself could tag you into some pretty relevant older threads to read through to help you out

No problem a lot of people do that when they first come on, and as for stressing about you job relax don't over analyze your performance. Look through some of the old threads on here and see that most new people have had that same feeling. @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U or myself could tag you into some pretty relevant older threads to read through to help you out
Sorry. I can no longer be helpful. Only the privileged few can help.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Wow the turd has turned over a new leaf

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Don't listen to those two! All they do is get folks fired or pregnant.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I have never had a problem reading "walls of text", but if it is a problem to a majority, then I will remember that for my next post. To me, it wasn't an issue. Don't blatantly post assuming I know you can't comprehend it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
image.gif