stretching

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Proper stretching takes upwards of 30 minutes.

If they want me to do it, I'm going to do it right.

I'll be bending over and touching my feet in the aisle at 0930. Better have NDA coverage.

Zowert

Odd fact I learned; The most common injury among UPS drivers (other than knees) are shoulder injuries. A lot of them happen from sliding heavy packages or too many at one time up the shelf. I thought back injuries would’ve been the most common, they’re up there too, but nope. Not sure how accurate it is, just heard it from my ‘safety committee’.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
All I got from the article...

Dynamic Stretching > Static Stretching

Which makes some sense; you're fapping away and getting the heart rate up and warming up the muscles instead of long extended poses (that part can be done after a workout, but I'm not a physical therapist)

Utility81

All I got from the article...

Dynamic Stretching > Static Stretching

Which makes some sense; you're fapping away and getting the heart rate up and warming up the muscles instead of long extended poses (that part can be done after a workout, but I'm not a physical therapist)
Our dynamic warmup lasts about 45 seconds. Then it’s over. center manager then looks at everybody like yeah, you’re all loose now.
I wonder how many of these safety committee people....

are state certified personal trainers ?
I wonder how many of these safety committee people....

are state certified personal trainers ?
One of our safety guys must love public speaking. Goes on and on verbatim what management tells him to say in the PCM. Then at the end of the day he will try to relate to you in chit chat. Ummm, how about no. Not talking to the teachers pet.