Strike vote results

bigorange1

We had 63 routes when we went on strike in 97 in our center !! We never recovered!! Ups dissolved routes ! It’s worse thing we ever did was to go on strike!!! Nothing changed it just got worse! You new drivers .... you won’t be working just FYI! I been here 30 years & go try to find a job that pays you what we make plus insurance!

Our routes have more than doubled since 97
Yes they do try to find new ways to cut them but we've grown a lot in the past two decades.

Now go back to your cubicle.
We had 63 routes when we went on strike in 97 in our center !! We never recovered!! Ups dissolved routes ! It’s worse thing we ever did was to go on strike!!! Nothing changed it just got worse! You new drivers .... you won’t be working just FYI! I been here 30 years & go try to find a job that pays you what we make plus insurance!

542thruNthru

Well that didn't take long.

New cry baby #1 come on down!!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
21F11F0A-008D-4528-982B-1AF429AD655E.gif

tourists24

Yep that’s management talk there. As a matter of fact could be our PCM subject tomorrow. Next you’ll hear just be thankful you have a job lol