Strike will definitely happen

rebelsss

I know if I was UPS I will do everything in my power to cause a strike. I have to keep my employees at the lowest pay possible even if it's going to cost me millions momentarily with a strike. As long as the employee believe they are getting a great deal is what matters. For example, a 5 to 10 dollar increase, instead of a 10 to 20 dollar increase, I just saved the company billions in the long run. Only way to see the lower limit a strike is a must, if not UPS losses in the long run without a strike.

Ogq017TWp45JadcpIK.gif

Thebrownblob

I know if I was UPS I will do everything in my power to cause a strike. I have to keep my employees at the lowest pay possible even if it's going to cost me millions momentarily with a strike. As long as the employee believe they are getting a great deal is what matters. For example, a 5 to 10 dollar increase, instead of a 10 to 20 dollar increase, I just saved the company billions in the long run. Only way to see the lower limit a strike is a must, if not UPS losses in the long run without a strike.
1681994836347.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

No wonder the “rebs” lost the war
SMH

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
They don’t want a strike. A lot of business will be lost….

Mr. Marshall

Wow you are going to be very disappointed when you see that there is a $7 or $8 raise over 5 years or something close to that. If you mean an immediate raise a $10 or $20 raise is literally more money than UPS currently makes.

Johney

So basically what you’re saying is you’ll be the first to cross the picket line?