Strike?

rod

Retired 22 years
Can employees be permanently replaced if they go on strike?

For the most part ---NO. Now if you are caught beating up management or scabs or destroying UPS property you probably won't be getting your job back-------------------------unless you have always given them good numbers. Good numbers overrules everything.

35years

Gravy route
Any UPS management employees had better check with corporate before responding to any thread about permanent replacements...

I guarantee this is a very sticky issue and gets the lawyers in a tizzy if management gives any sign of considering this before it actually happens.

Do you want to be "that guy"?

watdaflock?

For the most part ---NO. Now if you are caught beating up management or scabs or destroying UPS property you probably won't be getting your job back-------------------------unless you have always given them good numbers. Good numbers overrules everything.
How long have you been retired?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Beating up scabs..lol

Heavy Package

I've got my sign ready...

scabrat.jpg