Stuck on a mountain

sikidiki

When you're at the top of the mountain you barley made it up and you're a hour and a half away from the center and your keyfob dies, was a fun 4 hours of sitting. I saw wolf tracks, it was pretty spooky.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
When you're at the top of the mountain you barley made it up and you're a hour and a half away from the center and your keyfob dies, was a fun 4 hours of sitting. I saw wolf tracks, it was pretty spooky.

I know what the first question is you will hear in the morning.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
You should have beat the keyfob hard on the dash, it would have probably worked then. Why wasn't there a spare with a key in the lockbox?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
whats that?

You will be asked why you were on that mountain.

If it was that treacherous going up, you shouldn't have tried. Been there, done that.

Oh, yeah. Find the board with all the keys hanging on it and snag one for the truck you are driving.

sikidiki

Its an older manual and the box wouldn't open for me, no matter what i tried. The reset button was stuck, the physical key that was there wouldn't turn the starter, and also thats the first time i have been on that route lol. That was a fun day. They brought a master and switched trucks, the air driver has some balls going up that mountain with an automatic. We eventually made it down and i finished my deliveries.

You will be asked why you were on that mountain.

If it was that treacherous going up, you shouldn't have tried. Been there, done that.

Oh, yeah. Find the board with all the keys hanging on it and snag one for the truck you are driving.
Make a spare or two and replace the original.

Its an older manual and the box wouldn't open for me, no matter what i tried. The reset button was stuck, the physical key that was there wouldn't turn the starter, and also thats the first time i have been on that route lol. That was a fun day. They brought a master and switched trucks, the air driver has some balls going up that mountain with an automatic. We eventually made it down and i finished my deliveries.
How tall is a mountain where you are at. Where I am an overpass is as tall as it gets.

oOi3roYRf4NW0.gif